Take a hike.
When heading out for a cold winter hike, don't forget your Smartwool Merino 250 Glove. With heavyweight 250 count wool, your hands will be warm so you can focus on the beauty of the trail. And Merino wool is naturally moisture-wicking and odor-resistant so if your hands over-heat or get a little wet you'll stay comfortable. Touchscreen finger tips let you easily track your location or snap a photo along the way.
- A warm winter glove great for hikes and walks
- Merino 250 is incredibly warm to keep you comfortable
- Wool is naturally moisture-wicking to help you stay dry
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips keeps you on track
- Item #SWL015L
- Q & A
Not worth it.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
They don't have any elastic at the wrist or anything to keep them from constantly sliding down my hand. So they don't stay put which makes them odd to wear since the glove is like hanging off my fingers. Then the way they are cut is awkward around the thumb area. It's like cut too far forward so my thing doesn't fit well and is always a loose. Overall it's not a good glove. The material is fine, it's light but fairly cozy (30s-40s). Just the way it was constructed sucks.