Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Merino 250 Baselayer Pattern Crew
When you're post-holing up the side of a mountain on your way to an alpine yurt, you need a quality technical baselayer like the SmartWool Midweight Pattern Crew between your skin and everything else. This merino long underwear top helps your body stay cool when you're working up a sweat, and it keeps out the cold when you're flying down the mountain. Flatlock seams prevent irritation, shoulder panels let you move freely, and UPF 50+ sun protection keeps your skin safe if you're not wearing a shell.
- Technical wool baselayer for alpine adventures
- Merino wool is naturally antimicrobial keeping you fresh
- Merino wool is incredibly warm yet breathable
- Shoulder panels give a seamless feel for comfortable layering
- Slim fit layers underneath jackets well
- Item #SWLZ86U
4.5 based on 13 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.