Merino 250 Baselayer Pattern Crew
When you're post-holing up the side of a mountain on your way to an alpine yurt, you need a quality technical baselayer like the SmartWool Midweight Pattern Crew between your skin and everything else. This merino long underwear top helps your body stay cool when you're working up a sweat, and it keeps out the cold when you're flying down the mountain. Flatlock seams prevent irritation, shoulder panels let you move freely, and UPF 50+ sun protection keeps your skin safe if you're not wearing a shell.
- Technical wool baselayer for alpine adventures
- Merino wool is naturally antimicrobial keeping you fresh
- Merino wool is incredibly warm yet breathable
- Shoulder panels give a seamless feel for comfortable layering
- Slim fit layers underneath jackets well
- Item #SWL00TI
- 100% merino wool
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, snowshoe hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
August 17, 2018
Smartwool Merino 250 Men's Apparel
Learn more about the fit, features, and benefits of Smartwool Merino 250 Men's Apparel. #gofarfeelgood
October 13, 2017
Can the Smartwool 250 Merino wool clothing series be worn by itself indoors esp. to bed? Many reviews state that it's great when worn outdoors with 'activity' but No mentioned if it can be worn by itself in COLD, WINTRY temperatures (30-40F) indoors esp. if one wants to wear it to bed by itself or underneath something like flannel/fleece sleepwear. Thanks!