Select a Size
Select a Color
Merino 250 Baselayer Pattern Bottom
- Versatile, stylish baselayer for your cold weather adventures
- Breathable merino wool wicks moisture for comfort in high output
- Odor resisting merino wool stays fresh through multiple wears
- Interlock knit enhances comfort and thermoregulation in activity
- Merrow seam construction minimizes chafe for comfortable movement
- Vibrant prints provide style to contrast the white winter landscape
- Item #SWL01F4
- 100% merino wool
- Insulation Weight
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backcountry snowshoeing, backpacking, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, mountaineering, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, river fishing, ski mountaineering, snowshoe hiking, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
December 5, 2019
Smart wool bottoms have changed
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 125 lbs
I have many pairs of smart wool bottoms. First they changed the sizing and a small was too big and the extra small was a little tight. I weight 125 and am 5'2''. This year's selection fit absolutely weird like they're shaped for women who need extra room in the front for fat? Not flattering. Then the pattern bottoms went from classic patterns to simply awful designs--no houndstooth or other classic designs--almost like designs from gymboree or something. These were always a product that I would machine wash and hang dry but now with the ugly styles and weird fit, I am not likely to buy them anymore. Really disappointing.
April 24, 2020
I’m 5’7 and weigh 125 and they fit perfect. I totally agree that the designs could be more classic and less “kiddie”.