Merino 250 Baselayer Pattern Bottom
- Versatile, stylish baselayer for your cold weather adventures
- Breathable merino wool wicks moisture for comfort in high output
- Odor resisting merino wool stays fresh through multiple wears
- Interlock knit enhances comfort and thermoregulation in activity
- Merrow seam construction minimizes chafe for comfortable movement
- Vibrant prints provide style to contrast the white winter landscape
- Item #SWL01F4
- Q & A
Smart wool bottoms have changed
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought: xs/small
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 125lbs
I have many pairs of smart wool bottoms. First they changed the sizing and a small was too big and the extra small was a little tight. I weight 125 and am 5'2''. This year's selection fit absolutely weird like they're shaped for women who need extra room in the front for fat? Not flattering. Then the pattern bottoms went from classic patterns to simply awful designs--no houndstooth or other classic designs--almost like designs from gymboree or something. These were always a product that I would machine wash and hang dry but now with the ugly styles and weird fit, I am not likely to buy them anymore. Really disappointing.