Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Merino 250 Baselayer Pattern Bottom
For next-to-skin comfort in the bitter cold, we rely on the performance power of merino wool. The Merino 250 Baselayer Pattern Bottom offers brilliant warmth in a patterned package, letting us stand out in the pub après-ski. This baselayer pant is made from 100% merino wool in a heavier knit that delivers breathable warmth on frigid bluebird days and in blustering powder storms. Merino works hard to wick moisture, fight odor, and regulate body temperature, so even on days where we spend more time relaxing in the lodge, we're ensured all-day comfort.
- Versatile, stylish baselayer pant for your cold-weather adventures
- Breathable merino wool wicks moisture for comfort in high output
- Natural odor resistance keeps tights fresh through multiple wears
- Interlock knit enhances comfort and thermoregulation while active
- Merrow seam construction minimizes chafe for comfortable movement
- Vibrant prints provide style to contrast the white winter landscape
- Item #SWL01F4
- 100% merino wool
- Insulation Weight
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- ski, snowboard, mountaineering, winter camping
4 based on 19 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.