Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Merino 250 Baselayer Crew
SmartWool's best-selling and warmest baselayer, the Merino 250 Baselayer Crew got an upgrade this year with flatlocked seams and redesigned panels that improve our comfort and ability to move in the shoulders. We love that the soft and smooth Merino wool regulates our temperature and is highly breathable to keep us comfortable whether we're touring in the backcountry or taking laps at the resort.
- Warm baselayer crew that can be worn alone or layered
- Merino wool keeps you warm and ventilated
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing when you're out and about
- Slim fit reduces bulk while layering
- Merino wool is naturally odor-resistant for staying fresh
- Item #SWLZ86T
4.5 based on 60 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.