Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Merino 250 Baselayer Bottom
If the forecast says things are getting cold, then we're getting our Smartwool Merino 250 Baselayer bottom. As Smartwool's heaviest knit, it provides us the soft comfort we love and the breathable warmth we'll need while making our way to any summit. No need to worry about that sweaty, smelly feel on the way home either: merino wool wicks away moisture and helps reduce foul odors so we're always feeling fresh.
- Heavier merino baselayer for insulation in cold
- Merino wool wicks moisture and resists odor for constant comfort
- Interlock knit provides enhanced fit and thermoregulation
- Merino-covered elastic waistband keeps bottom snug and secure
- Merrow seam stitching minimizes chafing for smooth movement
- Item #SWL01F3
3.5 based on 79 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.