Merino 250 Baselayer Bottom
- Versatile merino baselayer for comfort in cold weather activity
- Breathable merino wool wicks moisture for comfort in high output
- Odor resisting merino wool stays fresh through multiple wears
- Interlock knit provides enhanced comfort and thermoregulation
- Merino-covered elastic waistband keeps bottom comfortably secure
- Merrow seam stitching minimizes chafing for comfortable movement
- Item #SWL01F3
- Q & A
Good base layer
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 120lbs
If you’re using as a thermal, these are great. They do run BIG, so definitely size down. I am looking for more of a heavy weight polartec type legging where I do not need to layer, and these would not be best for that.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 138lbs
Love these Longies!! super warm, no stink and cozy for the winter we are having in the Rockies so far, so good!!
Hi, What is the rise on these leggings?
Hey Katherine, Smartwool calls it a midrise waist.