Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Merino 250 Bottom
Made with SmartWool's warmest fabric, the Merino 250 Bottom keeps us warm through the coldest ski days of the season. Soft and breathable Merino wool helps regulate our temperature to keep us comfy whether we're going up a steep skintrack or sitting on the chairlift. It also has natural anti-odor properties to keep you from stinking up your ski pants after a week's worth of consecutive powder days.
- Midweight baselayer bottom for the coldest ski days
- Merino wool construction regulates your temp for active warmth
- Flatlock seams prevent irritating chafing
- Flat elastic waistband provides comfort on the move
- Slim fit reduces bulk for easy layering and warmth
- Anti-odor properties keep the funk at bay as you work up a sweat
- Item #SWLZ870
4.5 based on 42 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.