Select Style & Size
Merino Sport 150 Cactus Crop T-Shirt
- Embrace the desert’s grumpiest plants with this light and airy tee
- Constructed for optimal temperature management and odor-fighting
- Added polyester speeds dry time and elevates durability
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing so you can stay focused on your day
- Built-in UPF 20+ protection adds a much needed shield from the sun
- Merino blend is designed to keep you dry with its naturally wicking properties
- Item #SWLZ85R
- 56% merino wool, 44% polyester
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
July 20, 2020
More cute than functional
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 135 lbs
I got this shirt for a five-day backpacking trip. I have found that merino wool tends to be best for the kinds of trips where you don't have access to a washing machine for many days. Unlike my other shirts, this one has a significantly higher polyester content in it, which turned out to matter more than I thought. After only one day wearing it, it had really retained odors. Even after scrubbing it in a stream it didn't shed the smell like 100% wool does. It's a cute shirt and breathes fairly well, but I think it's worth it to shell out for a shirt with more wool and less polyester.