Why We Like The Merino Sport 150 Brief Underwear
The Smartwool Merino Sport 150 Brief adds some extra comfort to the land down under. An airy technical brief that combines anti-chafing features with stretchy, breathable fabric that dries fast ensuring every outing is a comfortable one.
- A breathable technical brief for day hikes or date nights
- Merino-polyester blend fights odor and wicks moisture
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing for a no-itch fit
- Double front panel for some extra front-end support
- Wide elastic waist makes for a more comfortable fit
- Item #SWL01E1
- 56% merino wool, 44% polyester
- natural property of merino wool
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
July 26, 2020
Too tight up front
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 169 lbs
The material is very soft and comfortable. The fit, for the most part, is perfect around then back side, legs and waist. The problem is that the front “pouch area” is completely flat. There’s no room where there needs to be more room. Everything you have is pressed flat against your body, uncomfortably so. I had to take these off less than a minute after putting them on. If they could cut the fabric to give more of a cupping pattern up front, these would be perfect. Instead, I gave them to a lady friend who would wear them hiking/camping since they won’t squish her.
April 26, 2021