Why We Like the Merino Sport 150 Boxer Brief Underwear
Our spontaneous, adventurous lifestyle can be paired only with Smartwool's Merino Sport 150 Boxer Brief Underwear. No matter what mission finds us, we feel prepared, even if we accidentally leave our pants behind. When snuggled into these soft wool skivvies, we have the confidence of a mountain goat to scale big walls, bag peaks, and sleep in scree beds. Just kidding on that last one. The goats can keep that one.
- Functional high-performance underwear for active days
- Merino wool blend manages temperature, dries quickly, fights odors
- Double front panel provides extra support for rigorous activities
- Wide, Merino-lined waistband boosts comfort and security
- Flatlock seam construction minimizes chafing and discomfort
- Item #SWL01E2
- [body] 56% merino wool, 44% polyester, [back panel] 54% merino wool, 46% polyester
- boxer brief
- [medium] 4in
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
December 16, 2020
It doesn't really get better...
- True to size
Admittedly, I'm not a big spender when it comes to underwear — at least until owning a pair of these and some by OR. These have to be the best I own: • The fit is excellent. • The fabric is super breathable • They very comfortable Smartwool has not let me down on any products yet, so it's no surprise these exceeded expectation. Naturally, they are speedy. But you get what you pay for here.
February 25, 2019
Bank = Buck
I've never been one to spend on boxers but decided to give these a go. It truly is a bank for your buck situation. When you wear these you can tell it's quality; from the waistband to the stitching. 10/10 would recommend.