Better than a blanket.
The next best thing to wrapping yourself in a blanket is the SmartWool Merino 250 One-Piece Baselayer. However, when you're wrapped in a blanket all you can do is lounge around, but when you're in the One-Piece Baselayer you can hit the slopes, snuggle into your sleeping bag on the top of a snowy mountain, or make your way up a skin track. The 100% Merino wool construction naturally regulates your heat with providing breathability and odor resistance. Flatlock seams ensure you won't chafe as you blast down a groomer or pitch a tent. A front center zip makes it easy to get in and out of and a zippered drop tail makes bathroom breaks a breeze. For maximum protection, SmartWool added a hood that fits comfortably under your ski helmet and thumbholes to keep your wrists cozy.
- Performance one piece for comfort on the slopes
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant and breathable
- Flatlock seam construction eliminates chafe
- Center front zipper for easy on and off
- Zippered drop tail offers no-fuss restroom breaks
- Close-fit hood is comfortable under a helmet
- Thumbholes at the wrist offer extra protection and warmth
- Item #SWL012Z
- Q & A
Smartwool Merino 250 Women's Apparel
Learn more about the fit, features, and benefits of Smartwool Merino 250 Women's Apparel. #gofarfeelgood