Select a size:
Why We Like the Merino 250 Baselayer Pattern 1/4-Zip
When every other baselayer resembles a novelty burglar costume, we throw on the Smartwool Merino 250 Baselayer Pattern 1/4-Zip to discover superior comfort and character in the cold. Its merino wool fabric enhances breathability to prevent overheating on the slopes, and flatlock seams minimize irritable chafing, especially if you're wearing a bulky pack. A winter-inspired pattern adds unrestrained flair to our favorite ensemble thanks to a slim fit that lets us move and groove all winter long in stylish satisfaction.
- A toasty baselayer for all your snowsport adventures
- 230g weight is Smartwool's warmest for frigid conditions
- Merino provides thermoregulating, odor-resistant benefits
- 8in zip neck can be opened to personalize ventilation
- Flatlock seams deliver chafe-free, layering-friendly comfort
- Shoulder panels eliminate top seam for smooth comfort under a pack
- Slim fit layers well beneath a midlayer and shell
- Item #SWLZ8C1
- 100% merino wool
- Insulation Weight
- Center Back Length
- [small] 24.5in
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
3.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.