Merino 250 Baselayer Colorblock Crew
The Smartwool Merino 250 Baselayer Colorblock Crew is a versatile and reliable baselayer with enough style to be worn as a standalone piece. No matter how you wear it you will enjoy the moisture wicking, temperature controlling, and odor resisting qualities of the Merino Wool fabric.
- Versatile baselayer ready for all of your outdoor adventures
- Merino wool resists odors, controls temperature, and wicks moisture
- Shoulder panels eliminate shoulder seams for days wearing a pack
- Flatlock seam construction eliminates rubbing and chaffing
- Crew neck design layers well, offers a reliable look
- Item #SWLZ86V
- 100% Merino wool
- Merino wool is naturally odor resistant
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backcountry snowshoeing, backpacking, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, mountaineering, nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
December 16, 2020
Heavy Duty and WARM
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 3"
- 205 lbs
The 250 baselayer is pretty thick keeping me warm in very cold temperatures. Highly recommend for < 20 degrees.
February 27, 2021
May I ask, If you use this for a sport like kayaking for example, would you wear it snug like under armor? Or a little loose fitting?