Merino 250 Baselayer 3/4 Bottom
- Midweight baselayer bottoms for comfort during winter activities
- Merino wool fibers repel odors for multiple wears between washings
- Interlock knit enhances both breathability and thermoregulation
- Merino-covered elastic waistband provides a secure, comfortable fit
- Merrow seam construction helps to minimize chafing during movement
- 3/4-length layers comfortably with ski and mountaineering boots
- Item #SWL01F2
- 100% merino wool
- Insulation Weight
- natural property of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backcountry snowshoeing, backpacking, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, mountaineering, nordic classic, nordic touring, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, randonee, ski mountaineering, snowshoe hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
December 16, 2020
Not like the 2018 smartwool merino pants
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 135 lbs
I own an older pair of these exact same Smartwool 250 3/4 length bottoms and they are amazing. I bought them in 2018 and am still wearing them all the time. I have tried a handful of other brands with similar offers but nothing comes close. Sadly, Smartwool has changed these a lot since then. Firstly, the sizing is very different. I own these in a small, however the small I ordered this year was much too tight. There was not as much stretch in these. (I would still say they are true to size, as I am often a medium, but if you've owned smartwool items before don't base your sizing on that). Also, the waist band on the older pair has a perfect width, and stretch while never falling down. These didn't seem to have the same quality waist band and the seams underneath the waist band dug into me. Not comfortable or flattering. Super bummed!
January 4, 2021
I’m not sure what happened to the sizing on these.. I own an older pair in a small that still fits me great and is really relaxed. I usually wear it as a mid layer with compression tights underneath. Ordered a small again to replace those and they were super tight and fitted alone. Sent them back and didn’t bother trying the medium because I didn’t want to chance having to pay to ship back another item if it didn’t work. Super disappointed..