- Smartwool's warmest weight of baselayer
- Merino wool works to regulate body temperature for recreating
- Merino wool is naturally moisture-wicking to keep you dry
- 13-inch Henley zipper lets you easily ventilate when you heat up
- Slim fit made to comfortably layer underneaths shells
- Item #SWL00UE
- Q & A
Great sweater but runs really small
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: large normally size small don't know my weight
- Height: 5'9"
I have this sweater in 2 colors...red and a navy w/camo sleeves and hood. I love it. Fabric is the perfect weight, warm but not bulky. The shape of the sweater is nicely fitted, but I guess it's supposed to be a skin tight base layer because I'm almost 5'9" and normally wear a small top &.size 4 jeans, and a Large fits me perfectly. I wear it with a Michael Kors plum down vest and can handle the winter. I want the Smartwool cami undershirts too, but wonder how the sizing runs.
Smartwool Merino 250 Women's Apparel
Learn more about the fit, features, and benefits of Smartwool Merino 250 Women's Apparel. #gofarfeelgood