Select a Size
Select a Color
Merino 250 1/2-Zip Hooded Top
- Smartwool's warmest weight of baselayer
- Merino wool works to regulate body temperature for recreating
- Merino wool is naturally moisture-wicking to keep you dry
- 13-inch Henley zipper lets you easily ventilate when you heat up
- Slim fit made to comfortably layer underneaths shells
- Item #SWL00UE
- 100% merino wool
- Insulation Weight
- henley, hoodie
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry snowshoeing, backpacking, casual, hiking, mountaineering, snowshoe hiking, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
November 30, 2019
Take a 20% extra discount code from here coupon-code.info
January 2, 2019
Great sweater but runs really small
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- large normally size small don't know my weight
- 5` 9"
I have this sweater in 2 colors...red and a navy w/camo sleeves and hood. I love it. Fabric is the perfect weight, warm but not bulky. The shape of the sweater is nicely fitted, but I guess it's supposed to be a skin tight base layer because I'm almost 5'9" and normally wear a small top &.size 4 jeans, and a Large fits me perfectly. I wear it with a Michael Kors plum down vest and can handle the winter. I want the Smartwool cami undershirts too, but wonder how the sizing runs.
karen L S.
August 17, 2018
Smartwool Merino 250 Women's Apparel
Learn more about the fit, features, and benefits of Smartwool Merino 250 Women's Apparel. #gofarfeelgood
May 8, 2020
Does this product not come in Large?