Select style & size:Select options
Merino 150 Short-Sleeve Baselayer Top
Whether worn as a standalone on warm afternoons or as a baselayer on cool mornings, the Smartwool Merino 150 Short-Sleeve Baselayer Top keeps you comfortable as you hike, run, bike, and climb. Its lightweight merino wool construction wicks moisture, repels unwanted odors, and delivers thermal regulation. Plus, the merino fibers are wrapped around a nylon core for added durability so you can confidently wear the top through your preferred activity.
- Versatile baselayer top for your active pursuits in warm weather
- Merino 150 construction is lightweight for comfort during activity
- Merino fibers are wrapped around nylon core for ensured durability
- Merino wool naturally repels unwanted odors for lasting freshness
- Raglan sleeve design ensures comfort when you are wearing a pack
- Slim fit layers effortlessly under your jackets on cool mornings
- Item #SWL00RQ
- Q & A
Smartwool Merino 150 Short-Sleeve
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 140lbs
love these shirts!! I got 3 to take hiking, biking and just around town for the summer. these shirts can be layered if the weather cools off. also they are great by themselves for warm days. the merino wool helps regulate the temp for ideal wear and comfort. I recommend!!