When the day goes from cold to hot, turn to the temperature-regulating comfort of the Smartwool Men's Merino 150 Pattern Hoodie. Crafted from a stretchy merino wool blend, this pullover wicks sweat and dries quickly to provide dry comfort during hotter days, while trapping body heat for warmth in chillier climates. Plus, the natural anti-odor attributes of merino wool help keep funky smells at bay when you head to the restaurant after hitting the trail.
- Thermo-regulating performance comes to you in this baselayer
- Stretchy merino blend wicks sweat, breathes well, and adds warmth
- Regular fit keeps performance fibers close to skin
- Naturally odor-resistant fabric helps you stay fresh
- Offset shoulder and side seam eliminate chafing
- Item #SWL00ZM
- Q & A
Every shirt is better with a hood
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Everything you know and love about the Smartwool Merino 150 but with a hood! The hood isn't snug, but it definitely isn't oversized. It is perfect for wearing under a ski or climbing helmet. I usually bring this shirt on long weekend camping trips, I'll pack other shirts, but always end up wearing this one the entire time. I was skeptical about the "Naturally antimicrobial to reduce odor" but it's true, it is tough to get this shirt to smell bad. This is the perfect shirt for those all day pursuits with lots of temperature changes.
Fit & Features
Learn more about the fit, features, and benefits of Smartwool Merino 150 Men's Apparel. #gofarfeelgood
Does this shirt have a upf rating?