Perfect for throwing on under a technical fleece on those deep pow days when you know you're gonna be working up a sweat, the Smartwool Merino 150 Pattern Baselayer is a versatile piece that carries all the natural benefits of Merino wool, with nylon blended in for added durability. It's still mostly Merino though, which means it wicks moisture, naturally fights odor, and gives you soft comfort next to skin, with a raglan sleeve design for an easier range of motion and flatlock seams to fight chafing, so you can keep moving through steep trees all day.
- This versatile baselayer layers easily for wicking comfort
- Durable merino blend wicks moisture for dry and breathable warmth
- Naturally odor-fighting for prolonged freshness
- Raglan sleeves allow for greater range of motion
- Flatlock seams help prevent chafing
- Short-sleeve design provides all-season versatility
- Item #SWL00QL
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 130lbs
I use both the long sleeve and short sleeve depending on the needs. Just versatile baselayer.
Fit & Features
Learn more about the fit, features, and benefits of Smartwool Merino 150 Men's Apparel. #gofarfeelgood