A solid foundation.
The Smartwool Men's Merino 150 Pattern Baselayer Bottom prevents your legs from turning into icicles when you're sitting on the chairlift and remains breathable when you're making high-speed turns down your favorite double-black diamond. The merino wool blend naturally resists odor so you won't have to worry about it stinking up the joint when you swing by the base area for a round of pool and a few aprés drinks.
- Stay warm on the mountain with this baselayer bottom
- Merino wool regulates temperature and resists odor
- Elastic waistband provides a secure fit
- Item #SWL00QP
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This makes a great gift for your boyfriends dad who loves to ski! You can never go wrong with baselayer gifts and Smartwool is definitely my go-to brand.
Warm but itchy
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 150lbs
I've yet to perform in them, but even wearing them around the house, my leg hair, which is quite light, gets itchy very quickly. This is something I'm willing to deal with for the trade-off of warmth.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'3"
- Weight: 160lbs
They're really warm, super comfortable, look really cool, and fit better than I thought for my body type.
Fit & Features
Learn more about the fit, features, and benefits of Smartwool Merino 150 Men's Apparel. #gofarfeelgood