Why We Like The Merino 150 Glove
The Smartwool Merino 150 Glove is our best friend for everything from shoulder season hikes, to winter workouts, and even days spend skiing or snowboarding. This versatile glove wicks moisture and warms our digits both as an outer glove and as a liner.
- Versatile midweight glove that can stand alone or work as a liner
- Merino wool blend delivers lightweight warmth for chilly weather
- Touch screen compatibility lets you talk or text in the cold
- Slimmer design makes it easy to layer under heavier gloves
- Item #SWL00WY
- 87% wool, 13% nylon
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
March 20, 2021
not warm enough
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
got this for driving and walking the dog but it is definitely not warm enough, super bummed out!
January 29, 2020
Very poor durability, ok warmth
- I've used it several times
While decent under shell liner gloves, the rubberized fingertips which enable smartphone manipulation peel off the very first time you use them. The fabric looks like it won't hold up more than a few uses as after two, it's already worn principally after being inserted into the Hestra GTX gloves several times over the course of a day heliskiing. I won't purchase these again.