3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Merino 150 Beanie
Smartwool's Merino 150 Beanie is a favorite among athletes for its year-round versatility. Your noggin welcomes it when you're running, cycling, or skinning on a pair of backcountry skis. Smartwool made it out of a merino wool blend for enhanced thermal regulation that helps you keep your cool in overheated moments. Merino wool is also naturally anti-odor, so it won't smell like your ski boots or chamois at the end of the day, week, month, year.
- Lightweight beanie finds year-round versatility for athletes
- Merino wool blend assures thermal regulation and odor-resistance
- Flat seams enhance under-the-helmet comfort
- Item #SWL00VN
- 87% merino wool. 13% nylon
- Claimed Weight
- 150 (ultralight)
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, commuting, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.