Merino 150 Beanie
Smartwool's Merino 150 Beanie is a favorite among athletes for its year-round versatility. Your noggin welcomes it when you're running, cycling, or skinning on a pair of backcountry skis. Smartwool made it out of a merino wool blend for enhanced thermal regulation that helps you keep your cool in overheated moments. Merino wool is also naturally anti-odor, so it won't smell like your ski boots or chamois at the end of the day, week, month, year.
- Lightweight beanie finds year-round versatility for athletes
- Merino wool blend assures thermal regulation and odor-resistance
- Flat seams enhance under-the-helmet comfort
- Item #SWL00VN
- 87% merino wool. 13% nylon
- Claimed Weight
- 150 (ultralight)
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, commuting, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
December 16, 2018
Awesome lightweight beanie
- I've put it through the wringer
My favorite lightweight beanie, and I bought another one as a backup, it's great for a little bit added warmth under a ski or bike helmet, wouldn't recomend it for a very cold day. But it works great for hiking when you need just a little bit insulation to keep the nip off. It's very lightweight and packs down small enough you don't even notice it in your coat pocket when you're not using it.