From wearing it under your favorite fleece to wearing it solo, the Smartwool Merino Men's 150 Baselayer is ready for all your activities. Its merino fabric is blended with nylon so you still get the soft merino feel and wicking properties, but with added durability to hold up to the day to day. The raglan sleeves offer great mobility and comfortable layering, while the flatlock seams prevent chafing.
- Lightweight shirt for layering or wearing alone
- Merino blend fabric adds durability
- Raglan sleeve design eliminates shoulder seams
- Flatlock seams eliminate chafing during long wears
- Slim fit works well with layers
- Item #SWL00QK
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 130lbs
I use both the long sleeve and the short sleeve depending on the needs. Just versatile.
Kept me warm in miserable conditions
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 125lbs
I wore this shirt under my synthetic running singlet in this year's Boston Marathon, which experienced some of the worst running weather in history. It was cold, wet, and windy. While many people were dropping out due to hypothermic conditions, my core stayed nice and warm despite being soaked soaked through.
Fit & Features
Learn more about the fit, features, and benefits of Smartwool Merino 150 Men's Apparel. #gofarfeelgood
Warm, comfy, and and looks nice. A bit looser fitting the typically base layers. That's how I like it.