Why We Like The Merino 150 Long-Sleeve Baselayer
We adventure all year long and no matter the season we know we can rely on the Smartwool Merino 150 Long-Sleeve Baselayer. This piece keeps our temperature regulated while ensuring our sweat gets pulled off of our skin when we really start to push it.
- Baselayer for lightweight performance in cool or warm temps
- Merino insulates, wicks moisture, and naturally inhibits odor
- Slim fit clings to your unique shape for top-tier performance
- Shoulder panels eliminate top shoulder seams for comfort under straps
- Flatlock seams go easy on your skin to prevent rubbing and chafing
- Item #SWLZ8ER
- 87% merino wool, 13% nylon
- Insulation Weight
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?