Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Baselayer Bottoms we have in stock.View Similar Products
Merino 150 Baselayer Bottom
Shoulder season has arrived—it's not cold enough to break out your heavyweight fleece layers, but you still need that bit of extra warmth to keep your body temperature regulated. The Merino 150 Baselayer Bottom is Smartwool's lightest merino layer. The perfect weight for when you step away from the fire and the first few snowfalls. The legging is built with merino fibers wrapped around a nylon core which provides the durability of nylon, while giving you that soft merino touch. Merino wool naturally resists odors and wick moisture, keeping the fabric fresh. The wide waistband hugs you comfortably for long days on the move, and the slim fit layers nicely under your shell pants.
- Versatile lightweight baselayer for active women
- Merino wool naturally repels unwanted odors and moisture
- Nylon core increases durability for repeated wear
- Wide waistband gives comfort and support during long days
- Slim fit gives next-to-skin comfort and layers well
- Item #SWL00RU
- 87% merino wool, 13% nylon
- Insulation Weight
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, snowshoe hiking, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
March 28, 2018
Fit & Features
Learn more about the fit, features, and benefits of Smartwool Merino 150 Women's Apparel. #gofarfeelgood