Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Merino 150 Baselayer 3/4 Bottom
The Merino 150 ¾ Baselayer Bottom fits into Smartwool’s line as a highly-versatile piece for aerobic exercise. The midweight fabric offers reliable warmth, without feeling bulky or cumbersome. We count on this piece for anything from ski touring to fat biking, thanks to the ¾-length which steers clear of our custom-fitted boots.
- Baselayer bottom offers mid-to-lightweight warmth for dynamic activities
- Dual side pockets provide extra storage for gels and chews
- Predominantly recycled materials layup limits environmental impact
- ¾-length offers enhanced ventilation for high-output activities
- Full synthetic construction is moisture-wicking and breathable
- A touch of elastane adds stretch for unrestricted mobility
- Extra-wide waistband fits securely during skiing and riding
- Item #SWLZ8G7
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.