Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like the Merino 150 1/4-Zip Baselayer
The Merino 150 1/4-Zip Baselayer is comfortable as the star of the show or doing work behind the scenes. We throw it on as our lightweight, breathable top for summer missions on the trail, and we layer over it as a sweat-wicking base for mid-winter runs on fresh powder. Ethically sourced from New Zealand's merino sheep, the wool keeps us cozy and eco-friendly. With the wool fibers spun around a nylon core to increase durability, we know this baselayer can withstand any adventure. Merino wool naturally resists odor giving us worry-free repeated use, and the flatlock seams resist chafing providing us with a comfortable wear every time.
- Baselayer that stands alone or hides underneath for all-season wear
- Lightweight insulation provides warmth and breathability
- Nylon core increases durability for long-term use
- Flatlock seams reduce chafing while on the move
- 8in center front zipper has semi-locking zipper to keep it in place
- Raglan sleeves allow for maximum mobility
- Item #SWLZ8EO
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.