Get Resort Ready With Our Top Picks—Shop Now
Sale from Current price: $96.00 Original price: $120.00
Select a color:Black
Select a size:
Why We Like The Intraknit Merino 200 Bottom
For those cold days when we're cranking on our bike despite the frosty temps, the Intraknit Merino 200 Bottom adds a layer of warmth to our outfit while keeping us dry, thanks to the quick-drying knit structure and mesh ventilation.
- Baselayer leggings for warmth and moisture management in the cold
- Merino blend delivers performance stretch and thermoregulation
- Mesh ventilation zones placed where you need them most
- Engineered construction uses knit to enhance performance and fit
- Ribbed knees add flex and durability at this high wear point
- Wide elastic waistband stays in place while you ski or hike
- Item #SWLZ86N
- 53% merino wool, 45% polyester, 2% elastane
- Insulation Weight
- 200g (midweight)
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- skiing, snowboarding, backcountry touring, snowshoeing, winter camping
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.