Why We Like The IntraKnit Merino 200 Crew Top
Designed for comfort, the Smartwool IntraKnit Merino 200 Top will keep us dry and warm while we embrace the elements. This midweight baselayer features a 3D mapped design, ribbed elbows, and a synthetic-merino wool mix for keeping cozy in the cold.
- Midweight baselayer for cold-weather activities
- Synthetic-wool blend manages moisture and temperature
- Merino wool naturally resists the buildup of odors
- 3D mapping and mesh ventilation conform to you
- Ribbed elbows offer additional durability
- Slim design eliminates bunching under your layers
- Item #SWL01EY
- 53% merino wool, 45% polyester, 2% elastane
- Insulation Weight
- natural property of merino wool
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
November 6, 2020
fits ridiculously small
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 130 lbs
if you're thinking about buying this , go three sizes up. I purchased this sweater online. Typically I wear small, and wanted a little looser, so chose a medium. This sweater is so tight I can barely get it on, it's like a xxs. Customer service won't cover the return shopping, even though there is absolutely no way a person could know to "choose up 1-2 sizes" (as they've told me during my issues trying to get the return covered.) BUYER BEWARE. Fits like kids clothing
October 16, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 150 lbs
I like this fit more than many other styles of Smart Wool because it was more fitted than many of the unshapely looser styles. I got the Marlin for some color, and it’s a deep enough color to not be too bright. I have a long torso and this shirt is plenty long, so it may be too long for shorter gals.