IntraKnit Merino 200 Crew Top
- Midweight baselayer for cold-weather activities
- Synthetic-wool blend manages moisture and temperature
- Merino wool naturally resists the buildup of odors
- 3D mapping and mesh ventilation conform to you
- Ribbed elbows offer additional durability
- Slim design eliminates bunching under your layers
- Item #SWL01EY
- 53% merino wool, 45% polyester, 2% elastane
- Insulation Weight
- natural property of merino wool
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
November 6, 2020
fits ridiculously small
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 130 lbs
if you're thinking about buying this , go three sizes up. I purchased this sweater online. Typically I wear small, and wanted a little looser, so chose a medium. This sweater is so tight I can barely get it on, it's like a xxs. Customer service won't cover the return shopping, even though there is absolutely no way a person could know to "choose up 1-2 sizes" (as they've told me during my issues trying to get the return covered.) BUYER BEWARE. Fits like kids clothing
October 16, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 150 lbs
I like this fit more than many other styles of Smart Wool because it was more fitted than many of the unshapely looser styles. I got the Marlin for some color, and it’s a deep enough color to not be too bright. I have a long torso and this shirt is plenty long, so it may be too long for shorter gals.