Hike Medium Crew
Some days the complaints never stop coming, but you can at least make a few of the more famous ones go away when you dress your young ones in the Smartwool Kids' Hike Medium Crew socks. These wool hiking partners provide enough cushion for longer time on the trail, without uncomfortable bulk causing blisters (or whining), and the natural fibers helps wick away moisture as they hike. Plus, wool naturally wards off odors, so their room won't smell too bad if a sock goes missing for a week.
- Hiking socks for getting the kids onto the trail
- Wool blend offers wicking comfort and breathable warmth
- Medium cushioning adds comfort without excess bulk
- Elasticized arch brace provides natural support
- Flat knit toe seam reduces hot spots and blisters
- Item #SWL011P
- 61% merino wool, 37% nylon, 2% elastane
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
November 17, 2018
shrunk a lot after first wash
have been using smart wool for more than a decade. was surprised that this particular sock shrunk a lot after the first wash. now it's too small. i had ordered this sock in different colors, and all of them shrunk.
June 21, 2018
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
My girls really like these socks for hiking and every day wear.