Hike Light Margarita Crew Sock
The Smartwool Hike Light Margarita Crew Sock celebrates 25 years of Smartwool making merino socks by combining its original Hike Light Crew with its beloved casual sock pattern for a lively hiking sock for your outdoor and everyday adventures. Its merino wool construction regulates temperature on warm afternoons and repels unwanted odors for fresh feet throughout your hike. Additionally, a flat-knit toe seam helps to eliminate blisters for comfort while an elasticized arch brace delivers a secure fit in your boots.
- Lightweight sock with a lively print for hiking and everyday wear
- Merino wool fibers naturally repel odors for lasting freshness
- Merino naturally insulates and regulates temperature on warm hikes
- Flat knit toe seam helps to eliminate blisters for enhanced comfort
- Elasticized arch brace delivers a secure, stay-put fit in boots
- Beloved Smartwool pattern ensures you are hiking in style
- Item #SWL01BJ
- 60% merino wool, 38% nylon, 2% elastane
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
April 27, 2021
Just So So
- True to size
It’s not that this sick is terrible, it just isn’t worth the price I paid even though it was on a heavy discount. I used to love Smartwool socks but it seems like the quality has gone down the past few years. I don’t hate it but it just doesn’t stack up to my Darn Tough and Icebreaker socks. I’ll probably just stick to those brands going forward. Size is right on, though. I’m a 12 shoe and the large fits well.
Rather Be Camping