Why We Like the Go Far Feel Good Runner's Cap
If you’re looking for a touch of warmth or added sun protection for your running kit, look no further than the Go Far Feel Good Runner’s Cap. We dig this hat because Smartwool implements their extensive knowledge of merino wool into the lining, which supplies impeccable moisture-management while pushing pace.
- Runner’s cap is suited for neighborhood training or trail running
- Hybrid synthetic and wool construction offers airy ventilation
- Reflective trim improves visibility to motorists and trail users at dusk
- Adjustable strap ensures the perfect fit regardless of masks or buffs
- Item #SWLZ8DI
- [face fabric] 86% polyester, 14% elastane, [lining] 54% merino wool, 46% polyester
- reflective trim
- baseball cap
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
July 26, 2021
Lightweight, breathable, comfortable
- I've used it several times
- True to size
I was sick of running in my heavy truckers hat. After long runs my ears were sore from the interaction of my around-the-ear headphones, sunglasses, and hat. This hat just eliminated all my hat frustrations. It is super light weight, not too tall in the side-wall so it doesn't jam into my ear. The light color is perfect for alpine running and intense UV. My favorite part is the really soft and subtle forehead band, which is perforated for ventilation. Crushable, packable, washable, and surprising doesn't look too much like a dorky running hat.