No baa-ad days.
Step away from synthetic materials and introduce yourself to wool insulation. Smartwool's Double Propulsion 60 Insulated Pullover Jacket is the new midlayer that you need to try. Lightweight insulation will keep you warm in cold conditions with it's thermoregulation and has the ability to retain warmth even when its wet, just like a sheep. The wind-resistant polyester material and DWR treatment is going to give you the extra protection you need when worn as a stand alone piece. And the baselayer-material side panels gives you breathability on the underarms. Throw this on Saturday morning and lead the flock.
- An extra warm midlayer for those extra chilly days
- SmartLoft insulation is thermoregulating and stays warm when wet
- Merino wool is breathable and great for aerobic activities
- Wind-resistant material and DWR treated for unexpected weather
- Snap-closure cowl neck allows for some ventilation
- Easily fits over baselayers and under shells
- Item #SWL00UU
[face fabric] (front, back panels) 100% polyester, (sides) 100% merino wool, [lining] 56% merino wool, 44% polyester, [fill] 75% wool, 25% polyester
two zippered hand pockets
all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, hiking, ice climbing, telemark skiing
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
It's so comfortable and I really like kit