SmartWool's Cozy Mitten provides natural thermal regulation, odor-resistance, and warmth for winter.
- Keep your digits toasty with these classic mitts
- Merino blend traps in heat, while wicking sweat
- Elastic closure makes for easy on-and-off
- Stay fresh through snowball fights with odor-fighting fibers
- Item #SWL00X6
- Q & A
These aren't actually what I intended on ordering but before I shipped them back I tried them on and they were incredibly comfortable and the perfect size. Makes me want to get a pair on order for myself!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These mittens are great for every day use such as running errands, walking around the neighborhood, and so on. They are very warm for how thin they are. I would give 5 stars if they were fleece lined - a little fleece would make them even warmer. Overall, these are really soft, comfortable, and they get the job done - as long as you aren't mountaineering in subzero temps. The wool material helps prevent odor and keeps your hands dry as well, which are must have features for winter!
One of my winter staples.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are a great mittens for going to work on cold mornings, walking the dog, hiking, or heading around town. They are cozy and warm but not too hot. They aren't wind resistant, but they are like socks for your feet. Cozy, functional, and a pair of mittens that I wear almost every day in the winter.