Start off on the right foot.
It's the small moment of joy you get when you open the sock drawer to find your Smartwool Cheboygan Crew sock is clean and ready to be worn that gets your day started on the right foot. Not too thick and not too thin, the medium cushioning provides greater impact absorption compared to standard casual socks, while the structure of the seamless toe and supportive arch create a comfortably snug fit you won't want to take off until it's time for bed.
- A structured and supportive everyday sock
- Medium cushioning provides impact absorption for all-day support
- Merino wool is durable and long-lasting for everyday usage
- Virtually seamless toe and arch support comfortably hug your feet
- Item #SWL011L
- Q & A
I bought them for biking.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought these for mountain biking. Love them. A lot. Don't care if they are meant to be casual. They are merino. So they're great for all kinds of things (and personally, I don't like those tight arch-support socks, so this is what I turn to).
Enough stretch in the top for my amazonian calves, and some very light padding/thickness in the foot is nice but not overwhelming.
Learn More: Smartwool Casual Socks
Learn more about the comfort, fit, and durability of Smartwool Casual socks. #gofarfeelgood