Select a size:
Merino 250 Balaclava
Visibility is bad enough on storm days. The SmartWool Merino 250 Balaclava defends your head and neck from blustery snow without decreasing your field of vision. Constructed with merino wool, this balaclava keeps you toasty while interlock knitting minimizes chaffing. The super-soft fabric feels wonderful on your face and slides easily under helmets and goggles, so you’ll forget it’s there while chasing fresh powder.
- Balaclava for riding on storm days
- Merino wool is soft and warm
- Constructed with peripheral vision in mind
- Thin profile fits easily under your helmet
- Item #SWL00VS
- 100% Merino wool
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, mountaineering, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
3 based on 3 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.