SlingFin 2Lite Trek Tent: 2-Person 3-Season
Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other 3-Season Backpacking Tents we have in stock.View Similar Products
2Lite Trek Tent
The 2Lite Trek Tent is built for one purpose: reliable coverage in a lightweight package. The main pole attaches to two of your team's trekking poles without necessitating guy lines, and the 2Lite Trek is also compatible with SlingFin's full-length front pole (sold separately) if you decide you want to take an adventure sans trekking poles. The No-See-Um mesh canopy, durable nylon ripstop floor, and a silicone-coated fly stand up to rain, abrasions, and annoying bugs, while the structure of the DAC poles and secure pole attachment points are strong enough to stand up to powerful gusts of wind. The extended shape of the tent works with the dual vestibules to ensure you have plenty of room to sleep without leaving your gear at the mercy of the elements, and double doors let you and your tent-mate excuse yourselves without crawling over one another.
- Ultralight tent for backpacking and trekking
- Sets up with two trekking poles (not included)
- Tall side gives plenty of room for sitting up
- Dual vestibules and extended profile for gear storage
- DAC stakes included to secure the tent
- Sub-3lb weight ensures you're not lugging more than needed
- SlingFin claims the best strength-to-weight ratio for non-freestanding 3-season tents
- Item #SGF0001