3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Straight Snowboard
If our preferred line is a straight shot down the cliff drop, then Slash's Straight Snowboard is the board for us. Utilizing a setback and directional shape helps it keep the tip up in deep powder and accelerate into deep carves. That also means keeping the speedometer maxed out is as easy as putting your weight back and lining up down the trail. Slash added in Kevlar and carbon fiber inserts at the tip and tail to support big landings and reduce chatter.
- Freeride snowboard for hauling fast and furiously
- Backseat CamRock profile is highly stable and super floaty
- Medium flex is easy to push into turns and stable at high speeds
- Directional swallowtail shape doesn't get bogged down in pow
- Forever wood core is light for efficient flying on trail
- Kevlar and carbon strips add power and reduce vibrations
- Center-board edge is bumped out for greater grip
- Sintered base is rugged for fewer repairs and constant speed
- Item #SLHE00M
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.