Select style & size:Select options
Narwal Straight Snowboard Wide
If your idea of a good time involves straight-lining steeps, popping off cliffs, and getting lost in clouds of pow, then you're gonna like the Slash Narwhal Straight Wide Snowboard. This beast of a board features a powerful, lively feel and plenty of float to help you crush steep terrain and surf powder with equal prowess. This wider version offers extra float, stability, and a toe drag-free ride for bigger pow lovers.
Backseat Camrock features camber underfoot for response and edge control, along with a voluminous rockered nose that stays afloat effortless in the deepest powder. Carbon and KEVLAR strips enhance energy transfer for explosive pow slashes and big ollies, as well as dampen the ride for softer landings and smoother sailing through choppy terrain. When snow conditions are less than optimal, Ultimate Traction bumps extending from between the bindings help you hold an edge with confidence. If that wasn't enough, Reactive Flex fiberglass injects a little extra liveliness by helping you power through carves and plow over chunder.
- Big mountain powder board for charging hard and blasting powder
- Directional shape is easily carved and super stable at high speeds
- Backseat Camrock keeps your tip up and drives power to your edges
- Stiff flex adds to the stability and inspires confidence at speed
- Wide sizing keeps larger feet from dragging while turning
- Mix of biax and triax laminates add torsional rigidity and pop
- Powder wood core sheds weight while remaining extremely responsive
- Sintered HD base keeps you moving quickly across flat bottoms
- Item #SLH001E