Select style & size:Select options
The name of the Slash Narwhal Floater Snowboard refers to what you can expect this board to do for you, namely stay afloat with ease in the deepest powder. With a tapered directional shape, swallow tail, and ample rocker in the nose, the Narwhal Floater was born to surf the fresh, fluffy stuff and slay steeps.
By combining a mid-wide, tapered shape pointy nose, and swallow tail, Slash made it so you can ride the Narwhal Floater in a shorter, more maneuverable length without sacrificing float or high-speed stability. That means you can shred wide-open bowls and tight trees all on the same board. More rocker in the nose means back leg burn-free pow days, while camber underfoot maintains response and grip on firm snow. Carbon strips and a KEVLAR landing strip channel energy for explosive pow slashes and powerful carves. When snow conditions are less than optimal, Ultimate Traction bumps extending from between the bindings help you hold an edge with confidence.
- Pow board built for slaying the deep and steep alike
- Directional tapered shape keeps tip up in powder
- Stiff flex for stability and power on big mountains
- Wider shape lets you ride shorter length
- KEVLAR and carbon strips for power and response
- Low-density Powder Core designed for optimal float
- Carbon X's enhance edge-to-edge energy transfer
- Sintered HD base for superior impact resistance and glide
- Item #SLH0013