Select style & size:Select options
Narwal Floater Snowboard
Pop off natural hits, slash all the wind lips, and fall in love with the steep and deep on the Slash Narwal Floater snowboard. As the name would suggest this board thrives in deep fresh snow. Everything from its directional shape, Backseat Camrock profile, swallow tail, lightweight core and extra set of insert are designed to allow you to thrive during deep snow days.
The directional shape holds a mean edge and begs to be charged while the Backseat Camrock profile allows you to drive power to your edges while also adding pivot-friendly maneuverability and exceptional float in powder. To further enhance this float, the swallow tail drops your back foot in deep snow, keeping your tip up for effortless riding. The Powder Woodcore blends multiple woods for a lightweight, floaty, and responsive feel that remains stable at high speeds and if there happens to be a day of epic proportions, the extra set of inserts that are set even further back than normal allow you to get that little big of extra float that will take the day from great to legendary.
- Swift and stable big-mountain board for floating in pow and charging
- Directional shape holds a mean edge and is stable at high speeds
- Backseat Camrock blends edge hold, maneuverability, and float
- Medium flex adds to the stability without hurting turn initiation
- Bi-ax, Tri-ax laminates add torsional rigidity and a lively flex
- Swallow tail sinks back foot in powder for enhanced flotation
- Sintered base helps you set speed records during straight lines
- Extra set of inserts lets you set your stance way back
- Item #SLH001C