Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Happy Place Snowboard
A guaranteed cure for the blues, the poppy, yet playful feel of the Slash Happy Place Snowboard under your feet keeps you smiling for miles. The twin shape, hybrid profile, and versatile flex will have you crushing everything from rails and jumps to groomers and pow stashes. Built with a CamRock profile, this board features camber between the bindings for pop and power, small flat sections underfoot for stability, and rocker at the tips for a forgiving, catch-free feel. Alternating poplar and beech stringers in the Pop core provide strength and a lively feel, and spruce inlays in the nose and tail increase pop and response.
Biax fiberglass keeps the board's torsional flex consistent throughout for a even response and predictable turns. It's reinforced with Sweet Spot carbon fiber stringers running from the tips to the binding inserts to increase pop without adding weight or stiffness. Thanks to the Ultimate Traction technlogy, this board gives you the grip you need to hold an edge on icy kickers and bulletproof groomers through the employment of one small, counter-radius bump at the center of the sidecut to create an additional contact point. Aluminum tip and tail protectors shield your tips from dings, and cutouts at the tips decrease swing weight. And, the sintered base is lightning-fast and super-hard, helping it to resist damage in the park.
- Park and all-mountain board that will bring a smile to your face
- Twin shape gives you ultimate freedom to ride regular and switch
- Camrock profile mixes power and control with forgiveness and float
- Medium stiffness is both stable and easily maneuvered and pressed
- Pop wood core holds up to a seasons worth or riding park hard
- Carbon adds torsional rigidity, responsiveness, edge hold
- Sintered base keeps you cruising fast and clearing the big line
- Item #SLH001J