Select style & size:Select options
Brainstorm Line Hiker Splitboard
If you go big on just about everything and enjoy a good pow slash, the directional flex and a slightly setback stance of the Slash Brainstorm Line Hiker Splitboard makes it, well, a no-brainer. Touting the right blend of ingredients, the Brainstorm has the versatility needed to crush technical terrain just as well as it slays the skin track. Backseat CamRock profile boasts mellow camber underfoot for pop and precision, with rocker at the tips for a forgiving feel (including a little more rocker at the nose to keep you afloat on pow days).
Alternating poplar and beech stringers in the Forever Wood core provide strength and a lively feel, and spruce inlays in the nose and tail increase pop and response. Triax fiberglass keeps the board's torsional flex consistent throughout for an even response and predictable turns. It's reinforced with Sweet Spot carbon fiber stringers to increase pop without adding weight or stiffness. Ultimate Traction uses one small, counter-radius bump at the center of the sidecut to create an additional contact point for reliable grip, and the sintered base will have your friends will be playing catch-up all day.
- Backcountry splitboard for shredding pow, cliffs, and tree rails
- Directional twin shape turns like a dream without limiting freedom
- Backseat Camrock is powerful, nimble, and floats extremely well
- Medium stiffness is easily manipulated but stable enough to boost
- Forever Woodcore offers a responsive feel in a light weight
- Carbon, and Kevlar stringers add pop and stability
- Sintered base keeps you cruising across cat tracks with ease
- Item #SLH001M