Select style & size:Select options
Precision is paramount.
From charging precarious lines in the Swiss Alps to blasting stylish methods on Greenland icebergs, Gigi Rüf commands the attention of the shred world with his explosive riding style on natural terrain. The Slash ATV Snowboard is his board of choice for everything from gigantic jumps to big mountain lines, thanks to its reactive flex and responsive camber.
Staying true to Gigi's hard-charging style, the ATV features the scalpel-like precision of classic camber. It's a bit stiffer than most boards in Slash's line-up, making it well suited for the technical freestyle rider taking their tricks to the steep spines, cliff drops, and big jumps of their local mountain. Slash also employs an Ultimate Traction Bump in the middle of the board for a locked-in feel on steeps and quicker turns by acting as a pivot point.
The ATV is slightly set-back, giving you a slightly longer nose for straight-line stability and added float, but without sacrificing its ability to stomp switch landings. Slash's Reactive Flex uses two unique types fiberglass types in combination with the specially-profiled core to allow the board to flex across the width. For example, when boardsliding a rail, the edges bend upwards to prevent you from catching an edge. When carving a turn, it works the other way around. The board's edges flex downward, making for a concave base that adds extra grip.
- Scalpel-like precision for big jumps and steep lines
- Traditional camber for energetic response and extra snap
- Stiffer flex maintains stability for charging at high speeds
- Directional twin shape for all-terrain freestyle versatility
- Reactive flex adapts to terrain by flexing across board's width
- Forever Woodcore is highly reactive, lightweight, and strong
- Buried Treasure additives of carbon, Kevlar, and Basalt
- Ultimate Traction Bump for locked-in edge hold
- Item #SLH0016