Select Style & Size
Sport Hydration Drink Mix Variety Pack
When the sun is out, you're sweating hard, and you're losing water so fast that you can see a small gathering of critters surrounding your sweat puddle you left behind on the trail, it's beyond time that you take your hydration game more seriously. Now, more than eve, you need to fuel up with sweet flavor from all natural ingredients, with names you can pronounce, with Skratch Labs' Sport Hydration Drink Mix Variety Pack. Dr. Allen Lim of Skratch Labs crafts his hydration mix with a unique formula built for pro riders who have been plagued by headaches from nutrition and hydration issues, plus the upset stomachs caused by lofty lists of artificial ingredients that are found in most hydration products on the market.
Lim found that the key to maintaining hydration wasn't simply electrolyte replacement, but rather it relied on regulating the body's sodium levels, which is why Skratch's Sport Hydration Mix contains a level of sodium that is similar to many emergency-grade rehydration formulas. And because Lim's formula uses all natural ingredients and is only flavored with real fruit, it's easy on your stomach while providing just enough calories to refuel working muscles. It also tastes great, largely because it wasn't formulated with a list of chemicals we can't pronounce. While we love that simplicity, we also love improvements, and this new formula contains 10% more electrolytes to replace what is lost in sweat.
- Tackle your hydration issues with all-natural flavor
- Regulates electrolyte levels without punishing your GI tract
- Refuels working muscles with plant-based nutrition
- Tastes great with just enough calories while working out
- Non-GMO, vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, and kosher
- Tons of flavor options keep things refreshing and tasty
- Item #SLB001A
- Serving Size
- 1 pack (22g)
- [Lemon & Lime] cane sugar, dextrose, sodium citrate, citric acid, magnesium lactate, calcium citrate, potassium citrate, lemon oil, lime oil, lemon juice, lime juice, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), [Oranges] cane sugar, dextrose, sodium citrate, citric acid, oranges, magnesium lactate, calcium citrate, potassium citrate, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) [Matcha & Lemon] cane sugar, dextrose, sodium citrate, citric acid, matcha green tea, magnesium lactate, calcium citrate, potassium citrate, lemon oil, lemon juice, ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), [Strawberries] Cane Sugar, Dextrose, Sodium Citrate, Strawberries, Citric Acid, Magnesium Lactate, Calcium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), [Passion Fruit] Cane Sugar, Dextrose, Sodium Citrate, Passion Fruit, Citric Acid, Magnesium Lactate, Calcium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Recommended Use
- exercise hydration
What do you think about this product?
August 6, 2021
- I've used it several times
Hate to leave a negative review, but it's deserved. The product itself tastes fine and does what it is supposed to. However, the box arrived all sandy. Realized one of the sachets had opened. Ironically, when you try to open a sachet as directed, it creates the tiniest hole for the contents to escape. I have to use scissors to open them enough to empty the powder. Over time, I have noticed the sachets leaking and sticking together. Absolutely terrible packaging.