Why We Like The Nordic Hat
Fresh snowfall and cat tracks through our favorite woods mean it's time to grab the Nordic Hat and our cross-country gear. We stay warm thanks to its quick-drying synthetic fabric. If the sun manages to poke through the trees, the Nordic Hat helps stop it from getting through to our heads thanks to its UPF protection.
- Breathable beanie built for Nordic skiing, running, and ski touring
- Fabric pulls sweat from skin to outer fabric where it dries quickly
- UPF 50+ rating offers coverage from harmful UV rays
- Skida products are crafted with care in Vermont, USA
- Item #SKD000G
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex
- nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring
What do you think about this product?
April 7, 2019
- I've used it several times
These are great! I was looking for a hat that was warm, but thin enough to wear under my climbing/ skiing helmet, and this thing is perfect. I've also taken it running, at night, and ski touring.
December 7, 2018
Topo-f the world
Great hat, with excellent performance. I wicks up sweat on jogs and winter sloggs all while keeping my bald man bean warm. Performance is fantastic, after a run that hat will be saturated with sweat and it dries within minutes. My head is about a 7 size hat by EA. and I did the S/M size. Kinda wish I would have done the one of the female patterns and gotten the smaller nordic hat. But that was my fault for not doing my homework. (Guess that means I'll by another, wink). Will be buying another. They are stylish enough to be worn all the time and not too thick that my head gets hot indoors. Perfect "summer" beanie.